Hgtv - Calling All Extreme Halloween Fans! [Archive] - HauntForum

Hgtv - Calling All Extreme Halloween Fans!

scareme
01-21-2012, 02:04 PM
I'm not sure if this is where I post this, But I saw this while I was in the HGTV site.

http://www.hgtv.com/about-us/calling-all-extreme-halloween-fans/index.html

Hauntiholik
01-21-2012, 05:42 PM
If you don't want to click on the link, here's the details:

Calling All Extreme Halloween Fans!

Is Halloween the most important holiday of the year for you? Do you spend a days, weeks, even months turning your house into the scariest place on the block? Then you could be a part of an HGTV Halloween special!

We're searching the country for home decorators, designers and pumpkin carvers who go all-out and over-the-top getting their house, yard, pumpkin patch or corn maze ready for the scariest day of the year.

Does this sound like you or someone you know? If so we'd love to hear from you! Please send us an email to halloween@stvcasting.com. Be sure to include the following:

Your name, address and contact information (please include email address and cell phone number)
A brief description about yourself and why you love decorating for Halloween
Pictures and/or video of you and your Halloween decorations and creations

RoxyBlue
01-21-2012, 09:10 PM
It would be so cool if some of HauntForum's members got on this show.

Haunted Spider
01-23-2012, 09:11 AM
After seeing the albums on here, who would you say could make it on the show.

I would have to go with Spider rider and Stolloween. Just two off the top of my head from displays that I thought were over the top.

RoxyBlue
01-23-2012, 03:20 PM
Excellent choices, SC! Those two would be perfect. Another one would be Devil's Chariot.

scareme
01-23-2012, 03:27 PM
I've got an idea they would like to see a lot of peoples haunts from here, but Love Manor really stands out in my mind.

pyro
01-23-2012, 05:18 PM
hmmmmmm,,,,, na i dont want to go thru that again, good luck to those who enter