Cheap Creeps ZOMBIE edition [Archive] - HauntForum

Cheap Creeps ZOMBIE edition

Cheap Creeps Podcast
04-14-2012, 07:26 PM
For episode 3, The show will be zombified. I'll talk about the resurgence of all things zombie, like movies and TV, social events, games, and novelties. In ReBoos, I'll be reviewing Zombieland. In Eye-Deas, I'll talk about ways to zombify your graveyard.

Cheap Creeps Podcast
04-15-2012, 08:22 AM
If you have anything that you want me to announce, as far as Halloween/haunt/horror news, events, and/or entertainment that you want announced, LET ME KNOW. Even if it's movie, music, game, play, comic, or book releases. My email is dudedustin@gmail.com. My Facebook is www.facebook.com/CheapCreepsPodcast.

Cheap Creeps Podcast
04-19-2012, 10:37 AM
The new show is being uploaded as I type. cinch.fm/cheap-creeps-podcast.

Cheap Creeps Podcast
04-23-2012, 09:52 PM
This week on the show, it's our Halfway to Halloween show. I'm doing it this week, because I'm giving some party ideas in my Eye-deas segment. Last week, I had an untitled segment where I gave a theory of the zombie resurgence. I call it FEARies, where I give my theory on remakes. In ReBoos, I review Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance, Carrie, by Stephen King, and Trans-Syberian Orchestra's Music of the Night, and run over upcoming movies in Thea-terror.