Fright Radio T-Shirts - Charity for St. Judes [Archive] - HauntForum

Fright Radio T-Shirts - Charity for St. Judes

FRIGHTGUY
12-31-2013, 01:09 PM
Hi Haunter Friends!

I wanted to share that the Fright Radio T's are ready for order. Here are the details. Each shirt is $23.75 which includes the shipping. $2 of each shirt order will benefit the St. Jude's Children's Hospital. I have family members and friends who have passed away from cancer and the thought of children fighting this simply sadness me especially being a father of a beautiful 1 year old girl whom I would do anything for. I will post video an pics of us making the donations so everyone knows Fright Radio is keeping their word on this.

We need a minimum of 10 orders to get the first run going so if you place an order we will hold it until we reach that number. I will keep everyone in the loop for when we hit that number.

You can place orders now through our blog: http://frightradio.blogspot.com/ by using the BUY NOW button on the left hand side of the page.

** moderator edited to comply with forum rules **

This aims to be a big year for us as we have so much planned and hope you will continue on this crazy ride with us!

I and our Fright Team thank you and appreciate the constant support you give us. Have a Happy New Year friends!

The Radio Reaper~

See Fright Radio Blog Link above to view the shirt and learn more.