PDA

View Full Version : My "Little Guys"

IshWitch
09-29-2006, 11:46 AM
Here's one of my favorite yard props!

Tomato Cage Creatures

They are quick and easy and very inexpensive!
enjoy......
How To: A tomatocage creature-turn over cage and bend prongs for head and arms,lengths at your discretion picture by Baricuda - Photobucket
put on his clothes,old sweatshirts work great,turn inside out or backwards if has a pic or logo on it picture by Baricuda - Photobucket
a good head on his shoulders,milkjug covered in greatstuff and painted,pushed over bent prong,position arms picture by Baricuda - Photobucket
strike a pose there\'s nothing to it! Weigh down or use wire stakes pushed into ground for wind,can add hands or shoes picture by Baricuda - Photobucket
Look what lives under my azaleas! picture by Baricuda - Photobucket

here's another...
cheaper Big Lots cages have very short prongs,my alteration for this little TC guy picture by Baricuda - Photobucket
Soon to be Frankenwitch picture by Baricuda - Photobucket
taped prongs support hat picture by Baricuda - Photobucket
armed and dangerous? I love using pool noodles and they glow! picture by Baricuda - Photobucket
pinning on her robes,she\'s a white witch,gotta love those free sheets I get by the bagful! You\'ll see her decked out at the witches gathering... picture by Baricuda - Photobucket
There\'s Frankenwitch and her buds! They\'ll get hands later. picture by Baricuda - Photobucket
DSC00051.jpg picture by Baricuda - Photobucket

Eric Striffler
09-29-2006, 03:02 PM
Those look great.
I like them alot. :D

ScareFX
09-29-2006, 03:20 PM
Nice and easy technique there IshWitch. Thanks for sharing.

edwood saucer
09-29-2006, 06:09 PM
I agree - great technique - never thought about using those thing - probably have 1001 uses.

Vlad
09-30-2006, 08:24 PM
Nice easy way to build up an army of static props quickly.

wormyt
10-01-2006, 08:28 AM
ugggggggggggggggggggg and when my soon to be ex moved out I got rid of alot of his garden stuff. Man oh man I love your idea. Should have kept them around. Your guys are awsome.

Fangs
10-01-2006, 12:21 PM
What a sveet idea Ish!!!! I just used mine to create a light up ghost! LOL