Thank you Frighteners Entertainment [Archive] - HauntForum

Thank you Frighteners Entertainment

Vlad
09-05-2007, 09:12 PM
Why is this posted here you ask? Because I would like to give a big thank you to Jeff from Frighteners, for helping to sponser and encourage the NJ/PA Haunt forum make and take group. We were the first make and take group to form from this forum, and I can say that Jeff has been more than generous with helping us. Without our asking, he donated funds to provide us with two soldering tools, haunt music CDs, and just yesterday, a brand new air operated webber( The webcaster gun ) showed up at my house for our groups use. Unbelieveable!!! This gun is no half a@@ed home made job. It's a beautiful professional model, and I can see it's going to stand up to the heavy use we're going to make of it.

Jeff, thank you on behalf of our whole group. It's people like you that make me proud to be a haunter, a fellow moderator, and a member of this forum. I'm just speachless at your unsolicted generosity. Thank you. Ken/Vlad

ScareFX
09-05-2007, 10:35 PM
While not part of the NJ/PA contingent, I will say Jeff's contribution to this forum has been nothing short of outstanding. I remember the first day he joined in early 06 and posted about 25 times, I thought "who is this guy?".

Now we know... one generous person who cares a lot about our little haunting community. Thanks Jeff. :jol:

slimy
09-06-2007, 03:57 AM
....and he looks sexy in a boa, too.

trishaanne
09-06-2007, 08:25 AM
As a member of the NJ/PA group, as well as the hostess, or at least the "keeper of the chaos", I too would like to thank Jeff. What a great guy. We certainly do appreciate your generosity. I'm not quite sure if I'm glad this got to Vlad's house before our next meeting.....I dread seeing what he's going to do to my house next!!! Jeff, again...THANK YOU!

DeathTouch
09-06-2007, 09:34 AM
Yea, I guess for a man who dresses in women's clothing he is ok. LOL

PeeWeePinson
09-06-2007, 11:38 AM
Not part of the group either, but a part of "gotta love ole Jeff" group. He helps me everytime I write or call.

Big Howlin
09-06-2007, 11:47 AM
Any man who can wear a boa and look sexy in it gets props from me.

Ms. Wicked
09-06-2007, 04:00 PM
I've had the pleasure of having Jeff and his lovely wife around for dinner one evening. (Along with Bodybagging and Atalie and Altalie's sister.)

Jeff is a super guy and fun to hang around with. I can't wait to see what the NJ group creates with your very kind gift!

ScareShack
09-06-2007, 04:27 PM
Not part of the group either, but a part of "gotta love ole Jeff" group. He helps me everytime I write or call.

I totally agree with that statement. Jeff is a great guy to all.

Frighteners Entertainment
09-06-2007, 06:40 PM
WoW, now you made me blush.

I would rather talk about DT's tightey whiteys!

slightlymad
09-06-2007, 09:18 PM
Yes Thankyou Jeff I am sure Vlad and myself wont do much in the way of permanent damage to our lovely hoestess home.

I dont remember those tighteys being exactly white.......

By the way for those of you who are recent additions or just havent been around he also carries excellent products which are never less than the best of quality.

DeathTouch
09-06-2007, 09:20 PM
Hey, I am almost 40 what do you expect? Plus maybe those stains will be worth something one day. Or not. LOL

09-08-2007, 12:18 PM
Yes Thankyou Jeff I am sure Vlad and myself wont do much in the way of permanent damage to our lovely hoestess home.

I dont remember those tighteys being exactly white.......

By the way for those of you who are recent additions or just havent been around he also carries excellent products which are never less than the best of quality.If damage is done...you're on your own! And thanks SM, I do pride myself on the quality of my merchandise, I sell nothing less than what I would be happy to use myself.
Hey, I am almost 40 what do you expect? Plus maybe those stains will be worth something one day. Or not. LOL You have 40 yr old...stains??

DeathTouch
09-08-2007, 05:53 PM
Well, I have not tried to figure out how old they are, but going by the rings like you would a tree, it has to be fairly close. LOL

Hauntiholik
09-08-2007, 05:55 PM
This thread is straying way off topic.

Ms. Wicked
09-08-2007, 05:59 PM
I don't know.

Whenever Jeff is involved, somehow the conversation always shifts to underwear.

DeathTouch
09-08-2007, 06:04 PM
I just wanted to thank Jeff for all the hard work. But then he got nervous and shy from all the good wishes that he changed the subject to my underwear. Speaking of changing, I think they are due. LOL

09-08-2007, 07:29 PM
I don't know.

Whenever Jeff is involved, somehow the conversation always shifts to underwear.You might be right??

I just wanted to thank Jeff for all the hard work. But then he got nervous and shy from all the good wishes that he changed the subject to my underwear. Speaking of changing, I think they are due. LOLAhhhh, you caught me :o