Haunt Forum banner

My first attempt

4K views 22 replies 19 participants last post by  hexerei 
#1 ·
Ok, so while this is my official first post, I have lurked for the past several years under my hubby's handle, NickG. Up until this year I have participated in our haunt as mainly the financial supervisor. (i.e. I give him the budget.)
So this year with few exceptions (my painting skills) I have decided to give prop making a try. (Very small prop making)

So, Intrigued by My Ghoul Friday's Peek-A-Book plant, I opted for my version of it. I cheated in a few places because of my little experience with paper mache' And not really sure what I was getting into...
I used ivy leaves for my base and such....but here is my final first prop in all it's glory.

See less See more
#5 ·
You're talking about the prop, right Nick? LOL. JK.

I like the washed look on the eyes and leaves. I bet it'll look great with the rest of your stuff. Where are you going to use it?

#13 ·
well done kellieG..
great job for your first time
you are no longer a virgin and on your way to being a post whore LOL

#22 ·
Nick, I don't know if you realize it or not, but YOUR budget just got smaller. On an up note, Kellie you have a brand new budget of your very own. LOL.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.