Haunt Forum banner

Nightmare Before Christmas-esque Font List

10K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Typhenstein 
#1 ·
I created this thread to list Nightmare Before Christmas fonts and Burton-esque fonts...

Here's are two Burton-esque fonts. I used "The Gingerbread House" font for my storybook displayed on my groom's cake table...

Font: The Gingerbread House

Font: Nightmare Before Christmas

"The Gingerbread House" application:
*Note: I had to improvise and creat my own punctuation since this font did not have any.

See less See more
#2 ·
I like both fonts (wow, what a surprise), the second one was originally called Columbian, but because that name is/was so common for fonts it's become known more commonly as Goodfellow or if you want a cleaner version P22Victorian Swash. It's a commercial/pay font so don't be shocked, but both the free version (Goodfellow) and the pay version (P22Victorian Swash) have the full lower case (smaller letters/miniscules) for better readability.
Nice work on the book, good choices and you kept an appropriate look for the finished piece.

#5 ·
Thanks FG. I would have done a better job if I wasn't pressed for time with other wedding related materials. Let it be known that the groom's table is its own entity and has nothing to do with the main theme of the wedding.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.