Haunt Forum banner

Dr.Phineas P. Phronk and his Incredible Imperishable Incorruptible Anthromorphic Conv

25K views 60 replies 48 participants last post by  dubbax3 
#1 ·
Dr. Phineas P. Phronk

Skull w/plastic eyes(clearance) $ .88
Sonotube 1' $ 1.60(pr)
PVC x2 $ 2.50
PVC fittings x3 $ 1.08
Apoxiesculpt $ .75 (pro-rated)
Gluesticks $ 1.75 worth
Wood glue $ 1.65
Paint (misc) $ 3.50
Foamcore $ 1.00
Wood buttons $ 2.38
Mini bungee cords x2 $ .50
1x2 piece of scrap wood $ .03
Foam balls…I said balls, hehe $ .50
Tin foil $ .03?
A wad of T.P. $ .10
Foam about 10" $ .29
4 nuts & bolts (found them
not sure how much) $ .50?
TOTAL- $19.04

Loads of recycled materials
Dirt/sand
Cardboard,
Tubes (t.p. paper towels, etc.)
Used Styrofoam coffee cups, (that was a joy picking through the trash for those)

Dr. Phineas P. Phronks considered himself to be "THE" leading mind of his and all time. He was fully convinced a perfect mind such as his should be around forever. At once he decided he must do something to solve this dilemma. A genius such as his should be preserved, it would be unfair to the human race otherwise. Thus the Incredible Imperishable Incorruptible Anthromorphic Conveyance was born! This Incredible Imperishable Incorruptible Anthromorphic Conveyance, or IIIAC for short, would be fused with the good Dr. and it to him through the process of decapitation. The fusion was a success, well a partial success. Although the Dr. was an extremely intelligent man his genius was self deluded. With all the planning and building of his IIIAC Dr. Phineas never took into account a little thing called decomposition. Yes the Dr. would live forever. However solving world hunger or inventing the next great anti-dandruff shampoo was out of the question. His intelligence now equals that of a cold bowl of rice pudding……without cinnamon. For all intents and purposes the good Dr. has now become one of the walking dead; a zombie to all you philistines. He fuels his walking tomb with the warm flesh of any hapless victim who happens upon his path, he also likes SW-30.

Dr. P. was constructed using lots of found materials, mostly found and recyclables. I started with a dome or some might call it a bucket o' cheese puffs. I've been holding onto that gem for a year. Next was a found sonotube used maybe a foot. The rings around the torso and hips are also part of the same tube. For his arms and legs I used PVC also I used thee T's. One for the hip two for the ankles. The Dr.'s forearms and calves are toilet paper and paper towel rolls. His shoulders, elbows, wrist, knees, and hips are all foam core which was purchased at the dollar tree, the quality isn't up to par with the expensive stuff but it does the trick. His hands and fingers were all done with cardboard; let me tell you those fingers sucked. For the zombie head I used a really cheap skull I found on clearance at the Christmas Tree Shop. 75% off, it came with the plastic eyes that lit up and I think it made noise too. I ripped out the leds and power unit. I already had Apoxie-Sculpt so I used it for the teeth and eye lids. I think I used maybe the size of a golfball. For his ears I used tin foil then I covered him with glue and T.P. I have to say paper mache really is a lot harder to work with than Stolloween makes it look, you got skills Mr. Ween. Back to the Dr. his crotch and feet are all cardboard boxes. Also I used discarded Styrofoam coffe cups everywhere, knees, elbows, ankles, neck and lots more. As for painting I first watered down some wood glue and added sand I found outside, in Ma. there's an abundance, then covered him in it to give a texture. I used medium gray for a base coat, brown (loosely) to add rust, dry brushed the whole thing with silver (not too much though) then finished him off with a wash of dark brown.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.