Haunt Forum banner

HauntForums chat room

8K views 20 replies 15 participants last post by  RoxyBlue 
#1 ·
Anyone use this anymore...few people in there now...

#3 ·
Super Busy

Hardly have time to chat. But getting caught up now. What about Rania's situation? Anyone have to deal with that crap? I have a neighbor who actually takes picures of the "trash" on the street after Halloween, but doesn't have the guts to just confront me. Of course, the "trash" is from another house down the street that gives out "butter beer" in plastic cups a la Harry Potter, and by the time the tots get here they just toss them even though I have cans out front. What a joke.

#7 ·
I was just about to post a thread about the chat room, good thing I didn't. I'll be sure to log on Saturday and chat with you folks! :D

#9 ·
Yup! It's called Graveyard Chat, and we have some very interesting conversations at times. Right now though as we are so close to Halloween, most people are concentrating on their decor instead of chatting.

After the 31st though things will usually pick up again, mostly on Saturday nights and maybe Sundays too. Just keep checking from time to time. It's located on the main menu, here. :jol:

#12 ·
I'm from the East Coast of Florida. What day does people usually go into the chat room? I'd like to talk to some of you but anytime I log on nobody seems to be inside the chat room. :(

#13 ·
Saturday's seem to usually be the normal time that people on here use the chat. It does tend to slow down after the first part of the year though. You will see it start to really pick up the closer we get to Halloween. Latter part of August to around mid September is when things really start to hum on the chat.

Everyone wanting to know what others are doing for their haunts. But keep checking from time to time, people do use it!

#18 ·
:jol:Hey Graveyard, if I see you in there, I'll definitely pop in and say Hi!:p I was there just this morning with a couple of other members. Just saying hey, and what not.:D
What time do you usually go in? I'm on the East Coast part of Florida. Pm me and let me know. I'd love to go in there and chat with others. :jol:

#21 ·
You access the chat room from this site. Go to the menu bar at the top of the page and click on "Community". On the drop down menu, click on "Graveyard Chat".

Whenever you're on the main page of the site (the one that comes up when you first log in), you can scroll to the bottom of the page and see if it shows anyone in chat at that moment. It's rarely used during the daytime hours, so you're more likely to see someone as the evening rolls on.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.