Haunt Forum banner

The Exorcist Prop

4K views 33 replies 26 participants last post by  Just Whisper 
#1 ·
I finally finished my first prop for 2012. I wanted to do a Exorcist Prop because the movie, "The Devil Inside Me" made me think that it might fit into my haunt this year. Anyway the movement for the bed is two Shiatsu Massagers and the head spinning is a reindeer motor. I will be showing how I made this prop in a upcoming vlog if your interested. It was fairly inexpensive with a decent outcome. Eventually I want to have the girl rising from the bed when I get more into Pneumatics. Thanks for watching!

#13 ·
Looks Great!

That came out sooo good looks really great... I thought it was a video from scarefactory or something at first that you were basing your build off of. The bed movement pulls it together as a pro looking prop good job!

If you want to make her levitate and not see pneumatics I can help you put something together. I have been involved with the magic community since I was ten years old...lol

#16 ·
That came out sooo good looks really great... I thought it was a video from scarefactory or something at first that you were basing your build off of. The bed movement pulls it together as a pro looking prop good job!

If you want to make her levitate and not see pneumatics I can help you put something together. I have been involved with the magic community since I was ten years old...lol
A magic man...huh! Magic is a great skill to have as a haunter! Thanks for the really nice comments! Hopefully we will see you again in the near future! I hope you are doing well?

Also thanks Devils Chariot and Dark Angel 27 for the nice comments. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.