Haunt Forum banner

Naked Haunt?

5K views 21 replies 22 participants last post by  randomr8 
#1 ·
What does everyone think about a naked haunt. Shocktoberfest is having a event called the Naked And Scared Challege. So basically what this means is you can go through the haunt completely naked. I think it's a little inappropriate especially with actors in the haunt. That's just my opinion.

Let me know what everyone else thinks of it.

#4 ·
Naked and Scared Challenge

Think you're brave? Experience The Unknown haunted house with ZERO protection! We dare you to take the Naked and Scared Challenge only at Shocktoberfest!

Inspired by the hit show "Naked and Afraid" on the Discovery channel, Shocktoberfest has created The Naked and Scared Challenge to test your fears and phobias on a whole new level. For the first time ever you can now experience the Unknown Haunted House totally naked! See if you have Gymnophobia- the fear of being nude. Naked and Scared tickets are limited. Online ticket purchase recommended.
Procedure and Disclaimer

Procedure: The Naked and Scared Challenge allows participants to go through the Unknown Haunted House Nude or Prude (either totally nude or with underwear). It takes place at the end of the night after all customers have gone through the attraction. Participants must be 18 years of age or older and must sign a waiver. Participants undress in a semi-private preshow building, experience the Unknown Haunted House, and then exit into a semi-private fenced courtyard where they will get dressed. Participants are never in view of minors or non-participating customers. Naked and Scared Challenge is not offered on Sundays.

Disclaimer: Shocktoberfest has created this experience so their customers can explore a new level of fear. This is about fear and pushing oneself out of their comfort zone. This is not about sex. No sexual misconduct, inappropriate or disrespectful behavior will be tolerated.
*Please note there is an additional cleaning charge if we scare the p*ss out of you!
http://www.shocktoberfest.com/attractions/#naked

I'm sure there's inappropriate touching and the waiver is to protect them from lawsuits.

It sounds like the actors get a free "show" all night long.

#18 ·
Lol, ditto!

Haha, If I tried that, I would be the one scaring THEM out :p
That's what I like to hear, confidence!

If you look at the weight most Americans today, it may be the actors that get the scare.:jol:
I'll bet the scareactors weren't thinking of that.

Um, no, No, NO. This would be the perfect opportunity for people with less than stellar morals to cause all sorts of trouble.
You've got that right. I wonder how quickly this will get out of control.

Back when I was a sailor we just called it friday :D
Ha, ha, haaa!

I guess people will try anything to get people to come to their haunt for something different. But I wonder just how many people are really interested in going naked through a haunt in order for it to be profitable, especially if you are timing or segregating the adults and under 18 crowd. That's gonna be tough, and cold too depending on the weather! :googly: Nah, I'll keep my fuzzy sweaters and warm jackets!

#11 ·
So now it's come to this.....naked haunting. Would this be called a "Private Showing"? I mean where is the fun in that, unless people get scared from walking around with no clothes on. We spend all this time dressing up to scare people, now all you have to do is to take your clothes off to get the same effect!

#16 ·
Can you just imagine that? There is probably a room with a bunch of tiny guillotines along a wall and a drunk guy saying "Wonder what they use those for?" I think I'll pass.

#19 ·
When I read the title to this one I thought "maybe something went deadly wrong at a nudist colony and that is the beginning of the back story" and I thought it was an interesting twist to a haunt theme. It is waaaay too cold to do anything like this in Vermont on Halloween, I don't care how high they have the heat turned up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.