Haunt Forum banner

Looking for seal with no friction

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  MH500 
#1 ·
Hi every one
I have a cylinder with about 20 bar pressure inside. on top of this cylinder there is a shaft that should have able Longitudinal movement in the cylinder with no friction and no leak. in fact this shaft putting something under mechanical pressure while a pneumatic pressure surround it.
I'm looking for a sealing mechanism that do this for me.

Thank u

#6 ·
Actualy thise cylinder uses for a mechanical pressure test on a kind of stone sample in laboratory condition.
A cilynder fulls with water under 20 bar pressure and at the same time our sample is under mechanical pressure in the cilynder.
This is a university test.
I m looking for a simple sealing mechanism that prevent to leak pressure and let the cilynder shaft move smothly whit minimum friction.
And in iran we dont celebrate hollowin but we think thats very funny.

#7 ·
This forum is about Halloween and making props. Since you are not here to be involved in this community, you may find it hard to get any assistance with your questions. Have you tried a forum that deals specifically with laboratory pneumatics?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.