Haunt Forum banner

Haunted Nursery

3K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  BunchOfHocusPocus 
#1 · (Edited)
Free Haunted Nursery Sounds and Creepy Whispers

So I found a really cool website to mix ambient sounds for our yard haunt and wanted to share. The website is http://horror.ambient-mixer.com. I made the background ambient sounds with this website and then I mixed in sound effects using a free software called Audacity.

I thought I would include my mix if anyone is interested. These soundscapes could be used for a haunted house or haunted nursery.

The first one has a creepy mix of Lullaby and whispering

Haunted Lullaby

This one would make a good ambient background with creepy whispering.

Creepy Whispers

If you like them both together this would be a great soundscape for your haunt.

Creepy Mix

Don't forget to check out the full post at my blog at www.wolfmooncemetery.blogspot.com where you can download the audio files.

See less See more
#4 ·
Thanks for the links. I will have to check them out. I am always looking for new sources for audio to use in haunt audio creations. I am an audio engineer and make custom audio for haunts. Are you able to adjust the levels or pan the audio with the mixer? I use Acid and Sound Forge to do my mixes. Sometimes you want things like the whispers to be lower in the mix so you can just halfway know it's there.

#7 ·
Thank you so much for this!!!! =D

I've been looking for something like this for the longest time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.