Haunt Forum banner

Skelerectors - Finally!

4K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  craigsrobotics 
#1 ·
See less See more
#3 ·
Holy dang Jeff, I didn't think you were ever going to finish ;)

I used to check you site about once a year to see if you got the skelerector done. I believe when I built mine, you were working on yours around the same time frame and that was around 2006 or 2007.

Good to see the project is closer to finish.

#5 ·
LOL... Well 2 houses, 1 divorce... 3 kids... 2 baby-mommas and 4 chickens later I'm finally getting back into Halloween... lol We built my buddy a garage with a heated floor so I'll be welding all winter.

I took a siesta for about 6 years right around the time that Eric, WBN, James and all those other M.O.M. guys did. Funny how life gets in the way sometimes...

My website has been basically dead since 2005. I just got it updated and I'm starting the haunt again from scratch. I have a basement full of supplies and equipment I am happy to finally have time to put into use!

The password is "methodz"

I'm just verifying all the measurements and then I'll just leave em posted. There are 10 year old plans and not drawn up by myself.

#8 ·
We sure do. The Hobart handler 140.

At the time, I wanted a 220 volt welder, but settled for the 120 volt one for price. It has been handy a few times being able to plug into an outlet somewhere else easily.
I find that I'll never use anything thicker an 1/8" tube and it will blow a hole through that if you aren't paying attention. lol I love it.

You have any builds planned this year?

#9 ·
I have a 220 Stick welder as well as a mig welder, and I find that I almost never use the 220. I really want to get into TIG welding one day. I love watching a professional welder stitching aluminum together via Tig. It's an absolute work of art.

Congratulations on finally getting that skelerector up and running. It looks GREAT. There's no limit to what you can do now :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.