Haunt Forum banner

2013 HauntCon Promotion

7K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  ScaryTinker 
#1 ·
We would love to welcome HauntCon back as a sponsor of HauntForum in 2013!

HAuNTcon is in Dallas Texas, April 25- 28 this year!
Pre-show haunted house tours April 23rd & 24th

Special Offer for HauntForum Members! 15% off Day Passes and Full Weekend Registration. Keep your eyes on your e-mail inboxes for coupon code!

HAuNTcon is an acronym for the Haunted Attraction National Tradeshow and Conference, an expo and convention "Designed by Haunters, for Haunters" of every age and level of experience. HAuNTcon brings people who love Haunted Houses and Halloween together for a fun-filled four days and nights of:
Check out our 2013 Youtube Video:

If you own a Haunted House, or would like to find out how to get started in the Haunt business, then HAuNTcon is a "not to be missed" convention! Even if you just like Haunted Houses and Halloween, you are in for a rare inside look at how major Haunted Attractions across the country scare millions of people each October. BUY YOUR TICKETS NOW!

See less See more
1 1
#8 ·
the coupon is not good on the two day vip tour or the early special I guess...when I tried to use the coupon code for either of these two..it said it was not valid? I was trying to save a few bucks because for my Husband I to attend to both would be 1140 plus taxes..right?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.