Haunt Forum banner

2012 Zip-Up Hoodie Pre-Order

11K views 36 replies 17 participants last post by  EverydayisHalloween311 
#1 ·
Hey boils and ghouls,

I've received a number of requests for more hoodies and/or zip-up hoodies. Given the fact we're right around the corner from hoodie-wearing weather, I am making zip-up hoodies available for pre-order!

Our 2012 hoodie design is now available to pre-order for printing on a spiffy zip-up hoodie.

This pre-order period will run now through August 24, 2012. The design is printed on the back of the zip-up hoodie.

For full ordering details, visit The HauntForum Shop!

All orders placed now will ship as soon as we receive our stock from the silk screener, which will be expcected on or before September 7, 2012.

Don't forget to pick up a shirt or DVD while you're there. :jol:

See less See more
#5 ·
#14 ·
Sadly, they are all gone. The purpose of the pre-orders is to determine interest. If enough sell (and enough profit is made from the pre-orders) then I order extras as stock. That never happens with the hoodies because I never sell enough to get a good quantity discount.

There are T-Shirts up for sale still. :)

#24 ·
oh oops question answered on whether or not this will happen. Just out of curiosity why dont you use a place like cafepress or zazzle? That way they can be ordered in any size or on any day as opposed to placing an order and hoping people wont decide they want them after the order has been placed. I unfortunately didn't have a computer for a while and hadn't been on here to see there was a zip hoodie up for sale :( I know Im whining here, Im just sad I missed out on this since I havent had a new HF hoodie in forever

#27 ·
As ZF said, the hoodies are all gone. The preorder announcement was on here and on facebook.

Sadly, they are all gone. The purpose of the pre-orders is to determine interest. If enough sell (and enough profit is made from the pre-orders) then I order extras as stock. That never happens with the hoodies because I never sell enough to get a good quantity discount.

There are T-Shirts up for sale still. :)

#28 ·
The reason I don't do cafepress or any of the other print it yourself companies has a lot to do with profit margins and cost to you, the consumer. Cafepress charges $20/shirt as a base price. In order for HauntForum to get anything out of it, I need to bump the price up above that base price. I think $13/shirt is a better value for you guys instead of $24 per shirt. Comparatively, the hoodie base price is $35 and I sell ours for $35 during pre-order.

I'm just trying to make sure you get a good value for your $$.

Another reason is those companies use digital prints on the shirts/hoodies. The quality of that may look nicer out of the box, but over time it doesn't stand up nearly as well to washing/wearing as a silk-screen printed shirt.

The purpose of the sale of these items is to supplement the forum's advertising income to keep the web site free for all to use. The forum has become costly to run over the years with our ever-increasing traffic, annual software licensing fees.

If I hear enough interest in another round of hoodies, I may do another pre-sale (or even just purchase a small stock quantity in addition to any pre-sales) sometime after Halloween but before Christmas.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.