Haunt Forum banner

Any redditors out there?

655 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Haunted Spider 
#1 ·
Hello, all. Im a Redditor myself. And I am quite curious: Is anyone else on here one, as well? and if so, any subreddits you particularly enjoy? Or are there any lurkers? I have never met any redditors, and some of you strike me as one.

For all of you that dont know what Reddit is, its a website where you get to spread your opinion, pictures, stories, and much more. and its interesting to all; for those who like video games, and animals, and horror as well :jol:. Oh, and its really really addicting. :) Just a warning.

Im just trying, to also, get to know you guys because im really quiet on here, and usually just lurk ( I try not to be creepy though :D). So I thought to ask this to open up a bit! Thank you. (BTW, I am not a lurker on Reddit. And I usually enjoy f7u12 but time to time I go on r/atheism, r/gaming, and r/aww.)

#4 ·
Yes, the intrigue of the site lost its luster. Too many sexual jokes, or political banter. Not enough fails and funny stuff to just make you laugh. I used to go on it to laugh hysterically at the people of our country and what stupid things they got themselves into. Now it isn't safe for work at so I just avoid it, although I do still love the epic wins.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.