Haunt Forum banner

Haunt and Prop Photos Needed!

8K views 21 replies 17 participants last post by  Zombie-F 
#1 ·
Calling all HauntForum members! We need your best haunt and prop photos for a slideshow that we are putting together to present in between seminars at HauntCon. The slideshow is going to be similar to the trivia bumpers shown before movies at the movie theater. We will highlight prop and haunt photos in between trivia questions and answers, as well as information on HauntForum.com.

If you are interested, please send your pictures to submissions@hauntforum.com.

We need these ASAP to have our video ready by the beginning of April. Thank you everyone! :)

#13 ·
Got tons of photos in so far. I'm definitely not going to be able to use every photo I'm getting due to time restrictions. The more I get for this, the better the final video will be.

And yes, I will absolutely make this available to view on YouTube once HauntCon has come and gone. :)

#22 ·
I will post the finished product when it's ready. I haven't finished it up yet, so your pics may make it in. I do have A LOT of submissions and a limited length of time on the video so some stuff is (sadly) not going to make it in.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.