Haunt Forum banner

The Person Above My Post

536K views 16K replies 217 participants last post by  Hairazor 
#1 ·
Time for a good old-fashioned game of "The Person Above My Post." If you've never played, here's what you do: Reply to this thread and say something you know about the person above your post. This can be anything from "so-and-so has black hair" to "what's-his-name is weird." You may never be the person above your own post.

Ok, let's get this started... :D

#27 ·
The person above my post was also on the Badass forums.

#29 ·
the person above my post is absolutely correct. :D

#37 ·
I think the person above me is wrong.... I mean... I'm not a member of the Bloody Disgusting messageboard.... and that's like.... a really big messageboard too. :D

But yeah, I can see how I might have 'created the illusion' of belonging to a lot of messageboards. I have a habit of registering and then forgetting to post. :D

#41 ·
Such kind words! Number 1 on his list applies to the person above my post, as does a quick wit, smart as a ****ing whip and not easily led.

Not sure about drugs, just an affinity for hard liqour from time to time! ;)

#49 ·
The person above my post would know about the language ban being lifted if he hung out more! :D :D

On a side note: Yes, I KILLED HELSPONT!!! That S.O.B. had to go! There's only room for one UNIVERSAL DICTATOR on this board, and SINISTER IS THAT ONE!!! :D :D