Haunt Forum banner

Highbury Cemetery Gate Entrance

6K views 25 replies 23 participants last post by  Aquayne 
#1 ·
Here is my new cemetery entrance gate and sign for 2013. It was my only major prop build for the year, but it looked great at the foot of my driveway, even in the pouring rain on Halloween night (these photos were taken in my yard right after the build was completed a few days before Halloween).

Full tutorial can be found here.

See less See more
#24 ·
Very nice cemetery gate. Is it very heavy and can it withstand strong winds? I live in Missouri and every year I have to repair props that were damaged by winds. Even with my best anchoring efforts I still have to repair my props when something is blown over.

#25 ·
It has a wood framework to give it some extra weight, so it stands pretty solid. We had some wind (and a whole lot of rain) on Halloween night and they stood without any movement. The only thing that moved a little was the arched sign, because it fit down over a couple pieces of PVC-it isn't permanently attached to anything.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.