HauntForum

Go Back   HauntForum > Halloween Discussions > Press Releases and Announcements
Forgot Password?

Notices

Press Releases and Announcements Industry announcements and press releases shall be placed in this forum. This includes announcements for contests, magazines, podcasts, new products, and business opportunities. Content must be Haunt or Halloween-related!

Old 03-01-2016
Uneasy

Liked 0 times in 0 posts
Default Ghosts and Gravestones Boston is looking for a few good haunters

Attention Massachusetts Haunters! The ghost tour I work for, Ghosts and Gravestones Boston, is currently hiring for its 2016 season. For anyone not familiar with us, we are a night-time “fright-seeing” tour that takes people through Boston at night on trolleys. We tell the history of haunted places, murder sites, and all sorts of sordid tales from the dark side of Boston’s history. We also get to walk through two of the oldest graveyards in the city with exclusive night-time access.

As for the positions we’re looking to fill, we need both actors and drivers. Actors, like myself, are the tour guides. We narrate the tour while portraying an original character of our own design. Some actors also fill box office roles. Drivers also portray characters, but do not give tours. They drive our trolleys along our route and keep us safe from rampaging taxis.

On a personal note, this is my 6th season with the tour, and it’s a great way to keep Halloween going most of the year and make a decent living doing it. We’ve got a great crew of people, and I’m proud to be a part of it. If anyone is interested, you can message me here on the forum for more information.