HauntForum

Go Back   HauntForum > Halloween Discussions > Press Releases and Announcements
Forgot Password?

Notices

Press Releases and Announcements Industry announcements and press releases shall be placed in this forum. This includes announcements for contests, magazines, podcasts, new products, and business opportunities. Content must be Haunt or Halloween-related!

Old 08-24-2016
Petrified

Liked 0 times in 0 posts
Default NJ/PA Haunt Actors/Makeup-artistst/ Prop makers WANTED!

Hi,
I'm helping out a local haunted hayride, Schaeer FarmsI work at They are looking for scare actors, make up artists and prop makers! Here is a flyer for one of the job sign up meetings! If the image is too small or doesnt work, the next meeting is on September 4th at 5:30 PM at Schaefer farms at the Kaycee's Schaefer Memorial Pavillion

It's located in Flemington NJ. There are some specific roles they are looking to fill but will take all the actors, etc they can get!

Here are the specific rolls:
--twisted circus ring leader
-- clowns
-- bloody twister butcher
-- bloddy butcher victim
-- insane patients
-- twisted evil doctor
-- stealthy quiet cloaked creatures
-- stealthy cloaked creature that becomes aggressive and vocal
-- vampires
-- devil
-- uniques characters to work the front line -- line greeter, unloaders, wagon riders --
Old 09-10-2016
Petrified

Liked 0 times in 0 posts

If you missed the first meeting we are having a second one! Here is the new flyer!