Haunt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you go to the HauntForum CafePress Shop and make a purchase of $50 or more, you can get $10 off your oder by using the coupon code HLWN2006 during the checkout process.

Show your HauntForum pride and help support the forum you all love by buying a shirt. Shirts are all high quality cotton shirts with direct printed images on them. Black shirt design is now also availabe in a dark Cardinal Red. Act now while this offer is still valid.

CafePress also offers a flat shipping rate of $5 on all orders.

Need any more reasons to get a shirt? :D

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Zombie, it's more of a burgandy/wine color and I think it looks great. Can't wait to wear my new shirt. I got one black and two of the wine colored shirts. Our daughter is asking if she can wear the black one to work at Halloween Adventure.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Zombie, it's more of a burgandy/wine color and I think it looks great. Can't wait to wear my new shirt. I got one black and two of the wine colored shirts. Our daughter is asking if she can wear the black one to work at Halloween Adventure.
Tell her I said yes she can. :D :p

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
I agree, the red ones are very nice, and a pleasant change from the usual black/orange style Halloween shirt. Hey wait a minute !!!!! The only black one we got was mine, lol. Okay, I guess she can wear it as long as she's willing to talk up the forum, lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts