Haunt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
461 - 480 of 519 Posts

· Banned
703 Posts
i hope this contest does not cause any tension between anyone of us...makes me not wanna vote ...i dont wanna loose any buds on here..........and when it gets down to line like this its like your best friends moving away or somthing...........

· Registered
313 Posts
Man, even the President gets to vote for himself!! :D Why did I vote for people that already have votes and bring myself down in the rankings??? Can't I get a revote now that I know better???? :eek:

· Premium Member
7,080 Posts
kryptonoff said:
i hope this contest does not cause any tension between anyone of us...makes me not wanna vote ...i dont wanna loose any buds on here..........and when it gets down to line like this its like your best friends moving away or somthing...........
Well, since the voting is anonymous (meaning nobody knows who voted for who except for me), there can't be any hard feelings unless you make it publicly known who you voted for.

Plus, I don't think any of you guys are petty like that anyway, so I doubt there'd be any tension amongst us anyhow. Just try not to take it all so seriously... most of us only entered this contest for fun anyhow. :)

· Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #471 ·
maybe we should start the negative ad campaign.
Blackwidow, Krough and Dr. Morbius. even though I voted for them... I wouldn't do it again.:finger:

Hiblagrande
for a better tomorrow:D

· Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #478 ·
I'm starting to feel bad for you guys who havent got votes. If I knew that 'ehem' some people were going to have such a surplus I would have voted differently.....:ninja:

461 - 480 of 519 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.