Haunt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
501 - 519 of 519 Posts

· Registered
6,549 Posts
Otaku said:
Jeff,
Thanks for posting the timer how-to. Looks great. If anyone has questions please PM me and I'll try to help.
That timer prop is really cool! I think I will build one for my hangman! Kids come up..it starts to kick! Should scare em good! Thanks for the howto, you are very talented. I could never have thought of that. How did you know how to hack which chip on that PIR?

· Premium Member
3,385 Posts
The timer board schematic came with the PIR as an enhancement. I just bought the parts and put it together. To hack the chip I checked which traces went to the delay time jumper pins. I looked the ripple timer chip up on the web and chose the two time constant values from those available on the outputs. The PIR comes with two delays, 15 sec. and 15 min. Neither of those worked for me, so I picked the 30 and 60 sec. options. The next longer re-trigger value is 6 minutes, but that's a bit too long.

· DeceptiProp
4,975 Posts
Help that Otaku and heresjohnny are hot on my butt. I can't loose 7th or 8th place. It means so much for me. Someone vote fore me please! Think of this as a help the children special, but you are just helping me. lol.

· DeceptiProp
4,975 Posts
I just wanted to be the first to congratulate the winners. Krough, Dr. M, and Blackwidow. Congratulations.

I am going to get stuck at the DnV today, so I thought I would say it now. You may never see me again. LOL..

· Premium Member
7,080 Posts
Hehe... don't be congratulating anyone just yet. I still gotta go through all the votes and make sure nobody voted for more than three people, check to make sure nobody voted for themselves, etc.

I have a busy day today, so I won't be back until late to do that... the suspense must be killing you guys. :googly:

· Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #510 ·
Zombie-F said:
Hehe... don't be congratulating anyone just yet. I still gotta go through all the votes and make sure nobody voted for more than three people, check to make sure nobody voted for themselves, etc.

I have a busy day today, so I won't be back until late to do that... the suspense must be killing you guys. :googly:
I don't believe you will find anything amiss in the votes, I'm think that everyone here has been good sports. Except for me. BOOOOO... HISSSS! PLLLLLLLLL! :p

Seems as though I brought a knife to a gun fight, now that I know who I'm up against, my next project will pack a little more firepower.
Really congrats to all the entries, I had a whole lot of fun.:D

501 - 519 of 519 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.