Haunt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've started to work on the 2004 photos section. I'll be updating it as I add more props to the display, with the most updates happening after Halloween since alot of stuff doesn't appear until I'm certain the weather will be clear through Halloween.

To see the progress so far, click here.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Great pics Zombie-F. I have a question though... I LOVE the coffin displayed in your cemetery. :D Did you build it and if so, is there a way I could learn how to make it? I checked the list of projects on the main site but I couldn't find it anywhere...

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I didn't post the how-to because I built it from somebody else's design. The design I worked from is on Ourhaunt.com. Follow this link for their instructions. If you have any questions about it, they're more than happy to answer them, or I could help out too.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's really easy, and as long as you have even the most minor amount of skill using a circular saw, it shouldn't take you more than a few hours to complete. Good luck!

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Even a few more added today. I started setting up "Spider Alley" today, and will finish it off with webbing on Halloween since doing it before hand just gets me webbing that's clogged up with leaves and I'd need to do it again anyhow.

LOOK NOW!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts