Haunt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Dear Beer, Thanks. :D
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I got some of my night-vision shots up, very creepy... I'll have some better color pics shortly. I've said it elsewhere, but this was by far our best year. Perfect weather, perfect exectution. The props all worked and the batteries didn't run out until it was over! The night was filled with screams and giggles. Everyone waited until it got dark (a first) and those seeking a good scare or three were not disappointed... More than a few victims, I mean GUESTS... mentioned the web site as their main reason for coming (another first). We got over $200 in cash from the donations boxes and over 650 lbs. of food donations for our local food pantry! Thank you fellow haunters on UPS, your creative ideas and expertise have nurtured one man's hobby into a crippling obsession! :eek: I look forward to seeing photos from your haunts.

check out the photos here: http://www.fulcrumsites.com/haunt/html/halloween__05.html

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Nice job man. Looks very much like a cemetery you'd see in a classic Universal horror movie.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Man, that looks awesome. Those night vision photos do a great job of showing everything you want seen and still keeping the atmosphere dark and spooky. I still wish I lived close enough to come check out all you guys' haunts.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
I echo every sentiment here. That Universal feel is all over these pix and the graveyard itself. I half expected to see a pix of Igor and Dr. Frankenstein digging up parts to make The Monster. Two thumbs up Kevin!

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
Hi Kevin. It does indeed look like it was your year to haunt! Everything turned out perfectly. Great props, lighting and layout. Congrats on one of the nicest haunts going. So, um, er, ahh, how do you top it next year, lol?

·
Registered
458 Posts
Wow Kevin, you guys really gave it your all this year. Everything looks fantastic (love those night-vision shots). I can't wait to see what next year brings!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.