Haunt Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I finally uploaded some of the pictures we got, un fortunately I cant get some of the pictures until we get our camera back, it got broke on halloween, and its card doesnt fit any of the other camera's we have.

Diabolus Necropolis 2005

Halfway through the night, all of the torches we were using just copped out, and it wasnt because of the batteries, that freaked me out so much

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Woo Hooo. Good haunting Mollins! Not easy to set up in a small area, but I think you did very well. The ghost upstairs was my favorite also. It took me a few minutes of looking through the pics to remember that what we call flashlights, you call torches, lol. I was wondering how the heck you were covering Tiki torches with acetate, lol. Keep up the great work, you'll be a legend there in a few years.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Why not pick up a cheap card reader and read the card directly. I got one for around $10 at Microcenter and it is USB.

SpookyDad

·
Registered
329 Posts
Vlad said:
Woo Hooo. Good haunting Mollins! Not easy to set up in a small area, but I think you did very well. The ghost upstairs was my favorite also. It took me a few minutes of looking through the pics to remember that what we call flashlights, you call torches, lol. I was wondering how the heck you were covering Tiki torches with acetate, lol. Keep up the great work, you'll be a legend there in a few years.
HA!! I was looking for the torches. Couldn't figure out where they were until I read your post.
Well done Mollins. What a great Dad you have to help you. Keep making those memories, they are the most important thing you will have as you grow older. And keep haunting the neighborhood, the kids will love you!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts