Haunt Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Yeah, the scream DVD (which I don't much care for based on the in store display) looked fantastic. Actually makes me want to try using it myself someday.

·
Registered
6,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
DeathTouch said:
Ok, where did you get the crystal ball?
A fortune teller from the old country was hobbling down a road at night, when I hit her with my car, killing her instantly.

I took the crystal ball, and her father placed a curse on me making me thinner everyday!...sorry 'bout the Stephen King rip-off..

Really, it is a DVD of a crystal ball..I think they stopped selling them though.
Not many people want to mess with turning a TV upside down, or building a cabinet to hold the setup.

·
Registered
6,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
TipoDeemin said:
Woah. Just woah! How'd you do the motion on the hanging man? His swaying and kicking looked pretty creepy to me.
Thanks..Too kind!

It's just a PVC armature with a windshield wiper motor in it to make the legs kick..I have a new Web host, and will put a link to it here as soon as I can..Alot of people ask me about my props, and I am only too happy to put How-to's on my site. Stay tuned!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.