Haunt Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here you go guys:

Unpleasant Street 2005

Usually, I evenly space the tombstones, but this year I decided to be a little more random in their placement. I also scattered some down tree branches to make it look abandoned.

I can't wait until next year... the crypt will be in there!

The haunted signpost is also in place now. I think it looks great with the house as a backdrop.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Pretty cool stuff, Z. Makes me wish I lived closer to come check it out in person. :jol:

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ScareFX said:
I agree. Very cool. It's going to be a great year!

Your pics remind me. I need to let my grass grow. Hope the neighbors don't mind. :D
Heh, I haven't mowed since late August. :p I'll probably mow outside the cemetery tomorrow, but the cemetery stays as is until I tear it down.

·
Registered
24 Posts
looking good! :)

due to lack of rain this summer, I basicly have only mowed once the entire year.. now people wonder why I water my front yard but still dont mow..mwhahaha :)

·
Registered
458 Posts
It's lookin' good Z! I really like the skeletal hand holding the pumpkin and your tombstones are outstanding...I love the finish on them. I bet the kiddies in your neighborhood are getting excited already!

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think they are. I was out playing "Extension Cord Tetris" yesterday and I heard a car beep at me and in it was a kid with his face pressed to the window with a huge smile on his face.

I think I may be boarding up the windows tonight. There's a break in the rain at the moment and it's not supposed to stop raining until AT LEAST Sunday, so I think I'll capitalize on this opportunity.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts