Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, with Halloween a mere 70 days (and change) away, what are you going to be dressing up as for Halloween 2006?

Haven't thought about it yet? Better get cracking!

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
this yr i will be the witch> keeper of the wapaghoulie..

I also have a mr bill in mind.

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
Spiderella will take center stage this year in greeting the TOTs at the door. It was the costume I used for the Hauntforum calendar. Hubby wants to be a pirate. He wants to make a "peg leg" so I guess I should check my chair to see if it has four legs instead of three for now on before I sit in it.

·
Registered
511 Posts
I plan on wearing my "I'm scarier without a costume" bright orange t-shirt I bought at Target on clearance for $1 after Halloween last year. Either that or my skelleton shirt.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I'm always a witch - someday I hope to do something different, like when I complete the witch prop, though I like the thought of referring to her as my Aunt Edith. My Honey is going to be in the Stalkaround, when that gets built! (fingers crossed!)

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
Mrs meyers i absolutely love that. This year call for a new costume which wont be picked untill after the packed up stuff comes out.

·
Registered
149 Posts
slightlymad said:
Mrs meyers i absolutely love that. This year call for a new costume which wont be picked untill after the packed up stuff comes out.
Thank you! I got really excited when I found the pic last November. This is the first time that I'm still wanting to do the same costume, I usually change it.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Dark fairy--black gothy top and skirt, corset, tattered black wings, fake dreads, pointy boots. Every time I try to change costumes, I find one more thing that is perfect for what I already have...

·
Registered
375 Posts
14,925 Posts
wormyt said:
always the green witch. Oh the first pic is me with my three kids. But Im always the green witch. Funny now that this is what the kids ask for. They will ask to go see the green witch LOL.
Well, I didn't know that was make up??? LOL

·
Registered
399 Posts
I'm just going to take my gossamer ghost costume from last year, add a curly white wig and light up wings, spray glitter all over myself and be my hubby's nemesis. (He's the Reaper) Protect the kids from him. Should be a blast!

1 - 20 of 96 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.