Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
I really like your tombstones. Did you make them and if so, where did you get the patterns or whatever for the winged skeleton and gargoyle ones...they are great!

·
Registered
765 Posts
Wonderful work!!!!!!! And I agree that Lighting 101 must have been everyones major this season....... very impressed.......

·
Registered
329 Posts
AWESOME TOMBSTONES!! I would never have the patience to do that. Many kudos for the parents who made something that cool with a little baby in the house. I know how hard that is and mine are 3 and 7 years.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We ran out of time this year with the baby, so we had to cheat a little. We used tombstones from Wal-Mart and emblished on them a little. Since we live in Kansas it's extremely windy so we have to add extra styrofoam to thicken them up. However all our other tombstones are from scratch. But here's basically what we did with these quicky tombstones.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Cheating or not those rock!!!

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Ditto on what's been said. I like how you customized the basic tombstones. They look so much better. I have a few of the same ones so another project for next year.
Columns and fence rock. Great stuff! I know how hard it is towork around a little one's schedule!

·
Registered
743 Posts
Very Nice!! I see there is a new addition to the family, must have been a challenge to get the display together. Love the black kitty too, hee hee.

Your fence, coloumns and the gate are really nice!
Thanx for sharing.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts