Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 573 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Over the course of the "2007 $20 Prop Challenge" contest, feel free to post thoughts, comments, questions, progress, etc. to this thread.

For full rules, please see this thread.

Talk amongst yourselves. :D

·
Banned
764 Posts
heres one that i think is iffy..... i have a totaled car in driveway can i claim those parts as free? ill get pictures of the car so everyone knows its pretty much trash.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
heres one that i think is iffy..... i have a totaled car in driveway can i claim those parts as free? ill get pictures of the car so everyone knows its pretty much trash.
I'm going to have to say "no" to that one. Even a totaled care has some value, and I'd definitely say that it's more than $20. When I say "Be sensible" this is the kind of thing I'm talking about.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If you're gonna just use the wiper motor, that is ok. I thought you wanted to use the whole car.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
is using items found in a trash bin ok?
Yes. Trash is ok to use. Just be sensible in what you consider to be trash. Don't go throwing expensive items away just so you can say it is "trash." If you think that the item you are using in your prop may not be considered to be following the guidelines, consult me via PM before building and I'll let you know if it's ok or not.

Oh! I almost forgot! What about sharing progress? I know this was an issue last year.
Yes, share. I run this place and have thought the sharing process just helps step things up a notch and adds to the competitive edge. I won't be brow-beaten into changing the rules this time around, that's why I didn't open up the rules for discussion this time around.

1 - 20 of 573 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.