Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've gone through and checked all the voting to make sure all the voters stuck with the guidelines. One of the entrants broke the "Can't vote for yourself rule" so I had to throw out one person's entry. However, it didn't impact the top three places, so I am proud to announce our three top vote earners as chosen by you, the HauntForum community of users:

First Place: The top slot goes to DeadSpider and her incredible entry "Mr. Hemlock Dench."
Second Place: The second place vote-getter this year was Dr Morbius' static figure, the impaled vampiress "Valerie."
Third Place: Rounding out the top three entries is Dave the Dead's cast foam Pair of Skull Stack Lights.

Thanks to everyone who entered. ALL of the entries presented were top-notch and you're all winners in my book. Everybody should pat themselves on the back for a job well done. Thanks for participating and I certainly hope you'll all take part in our next build of the season.

Prizes will be mailed out to the winners shortly. Feel free to talk amongst yourselves.

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
I'll say it again..Congrats to all who entered and voted!
same here congrats to the winners DS..... :D DOC.... :cool: and Dave.... ;)
see ya in the next round

·
Are you always like this?
3,290 Posts
Woo Hoo!

Congrats to the winners!

- what a fun time it was seeing what everybody came up with!

·
Registered
743 Posts
Thank you Zombie-F for putting this wonderful contest together, and thanks to our wonderful sponsors who generously donated the prizes.

I had fun making Mr. Hemlock Dench.
Thank you very much everyone for your votes. :D

Congrats to Doc and Dave.

And congrats to everyone!!! ... we all produced great additions to our haunts! Wow! This was an amazing process, I loved seeing the incredible things everyone came up with for this contest.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Excellent props!

I can't seem to spend less than $20 on a component, let alone the entire thing!

DeadSpider, I am in awe. Simply superb!

·
Registered
831 Posts
Congratulations DeadSpider, Doc and Dave, the 3 D's. LOL

Amazing entries everyone who entered. Its amazing to see what can be built for 20$

Great contest Zombie, thats for organizing it.

·
Bataholic
2,725 Posts
Congrats to Dead, Dr.M, and DTD! Kudos to all who entered..... All the entries were great and I cant wait to learn how to make some of them for our haunt this year.... :>

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
Everybody did such a great job congradulations to everyone. I will definitly make the next round.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Many many congratulations to all who entered. This was the best contest yet. Very good entries.

Congrats to the winners as well.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts