Haunt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the votes are all in and tallied and we have our winner! Jennifer Love Hewitt gets the crown of "2007 HauntForum Battle of the Scream Queen Winner." It was a long road, but her landslide victory over Asia Argento solidifies her place in Scream Queendom (is that even a word?).

Jennifer Love Hewitt

·
Registered
820 Posts
If she won't put the T-shirt on, tell her a photo without a shirt on at all will be perfectly ok by me...

·
Registered
823 Posts
I really got caught off guard the other night. I caught an episode of her Ghost Whisperer series. I was watching and I mentioned to my wife that she was darn near falling out of her top the whole episode. So - I enjoyed the episode. I've never seen 30 minutes of skantilly clad talking to ghosts before.

As the credits were rolling I about fell out of my chair that she is credited as the Executive Producer. So really - she is pretty much deciding how to portray herself. I found it to be totally against my perception of her - or maybe my perception of how she wants to be portrayed. It sort of struck me as a little, jeez, maybe desperate? I'm not trying to bash her - I think she's the cats pajamas as far as tv gals go - and I'd love to see her in Playboy.

But I was a little dumbstruck. I really enjoyed the episode and premise of the series. Lacey Chabert was in the episode - and when JLH went to knock on a door - she answered. And they looked at each other like they couldn't quite place if theyed known ewach other before. I thought it was a great (and purposeful) nod to Party of Five.

Glad she won - alas no Deborah Foreman...

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
I think it is a matter of insight in her part knowing what the audience wants. In some cases a trade off, I'll give them whatthey want an in turn they'll enjoy what I want to do.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Quite honestly, I expected Kari Wuhrer to win. Not only is she hot, but compare the number of horror/straight to video scifi pictures that she has done vs. JLH's. Of course, this contest came down to the skin factor, and as I group I have to say, we've got great taste!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
GAG ME WITH A SPOON!!!!!! :finger: :sick: :finger:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts