Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
In Remembrance
7,646 Posts
Bought some nice fangs this year and forgot to get them ready so I guess its going to be a vampire for next year.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
I'll prolly wear the same thing as this year... except I hope to wear all of it this time. (I was so busy I forgot about the gloves and the rope around my waist) maybe mod' it a little like I had planned this year but ran out of time.

·
Registered
743 Posts
maybe something a little more creepy/scary... wasnt very scary this year. -for the party.

On halloween night I am always a witch, to go with my display.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I just read about an interesting lighting trick, where you do scary makeup in shades of red, then illuminate yourself with a red light, which hides the makeup job. Then you slowly bring up a blue light, which gives the red makeup contrast. The result is that you transform from Dr. Jekyll to Mr. Hyde in full view of your victims.

I want to be that next year.

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
yup next yr is our Harleyween. we do that every other year. we all come as ourselves just a bunch of bikers.
I also only do up our screenhouse for that. So that gives me almost 2 yrs to work on our next costume partyand the sets i want to do for that.

·
Banned
4,493 Posts
I may modify my stalkabout by eliminating the head and setting it up as the headless horseman from sleepy hallow.

·
Administrator
10,700 Posts
I don't know yet. I was thinking this morning that my hair is getting long enough that I could be an elf.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
If everything finally calms down by then: Radu Vladislas, the most evil onscreen vampire ever. I always wanted to do that for Halloween and I hope it does happen in '07. :xbones:

·
Registered
24 Posts
I was thinking about making a stalkabout for next year. I wanted to make it for this year but I ran out of time.

·
Registered
765 Posts
I wanna be Batman!!!!!!! oops wrong forum....heh well I dont know about next Halloween, but i know come the last week in Feb. I will be sporting my new 7'8 1880's victorian granny zombie costume....... Cannot wait!!!!! My very first Zombiecrossdressing adventure...........LOL

·
Are you always like this?
3,290 Posts
I just don't know yet.

I love sewing but haven't had a lot of spare time the last year. However, that will be changing very soon. Maybe something Medieval...

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
I am thinking something along the lines of Little Red Riding Hood, but skewed a bit..lol

·
Registered
765 Posts
Enter the skewer of widdle wabbits!!!

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
I wanna be Batman!!!!!!! oops wrong forum....heh well I dont know about next Halloween, but i know come the last week in Feb. I will be sporting my new 7'8 1880's victorian granny zombie costume....... Cannot wait!!!!! My very first Zombiecrossdressing adventure...........LOL
humm...zombiecrossdresser....Cant wait to see this!
Dont jump me! LOL!!!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Well so far next year I'm either gonna be a death knight, which you might know if you are into D&D, if not, basically it's an undead/demonic knight. Or I have also been kicking around the idea of going as my namesake, Baron Samedi, AKA Papa Bones. He's usually depicted as a skeleton in tails and a top hat. Then again, between now and next Halloween I may have come up with something completely different.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts