Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This was my first Haunt event that I've attended and I must say that I had a good time. I met a lot of great people and definitely plan to attend next year's event. I also want to say KkrazyKkaren & KK's Kkeeper did a great job.
I wasn't really prepared to do any videography and even though their was lightning, rain and a little wind and way too much humidity, I did manage to record a few things here and there for memory sake. I also took some pictures I'll be posting somewhere Later. For now here's a quick video of the Haunted House.

http://www.twisteddementia.com/Video/2007_GLFF_Haunted_House.wmv

·
Registered
458 Posts
thanks for sharing! nice video - what camera are you using? and is that just a light on the end of it? the haunt looked pretty cool - really liked the lighting with all the fog in the rooms - was it a professional haunt? like did it charge an admission? i was just wondering since i saw the walls were made out of a lot of black plasitc in some places - a no no for haunts that charge admission and are suceptable to inspections - namely fire codes - anyway - looked cool and glad you had a fun time! keep us posted with any pics you got - riley

·
Registered
458 Posts
very cool! any websights or anything on this particular event? where is it held? this sounds like a great fun way to make money for a good cause - riley

·
Registered
765 Posts
Great Job twisted

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.