Haunt Forum banner

2007 Sign of the Times Winners!

9K views 32 replies 28 participants last post by  CerysCrow 
#1 ·
I've gone through and checked all the voting to make sure all the voters stuck with the guidelines. All of the voting followed the rules, so, I am proud to announce our three top vote earners as chosen by you, the HauntForum community of users:

First Place: The top vote grabber was Dave the Dead's comical "Will Work For Props" sign.
Second Place: The very closely contested second place position goes to CerysCrow's "Spooky Directional Sign."
Third Place: Rounding out the top three entries is 1031Fan's spectacular "Wood Saw Meat Sign."

In the "Best HauntForum Implementation" category voted on by the mods and admin, we had the most ridiculously close race imaginable. A coin toss had to decide the fate of this one. The $50 Visa Gift Card goes to Lagrousome's "Lagrousomeville" entry, which incorporates our witch over an orange moon avatar.

Thanks to everyone who entered. ALL of the entries presented were top-notch and you're all winners in my book. All you guys should be very proud of your hard work. You all walked away from this with some great new signs that I hope you all proudly display at your haunts this year.

Prizes will be mailed out to the winners shortly. Feel free to talk amongst yourselves.

Keep your browsers pointed to this site for the announcement of our final building competition of the season.

See less See more
#13 ·
Congrats to all the participants for making some really cool additions to their haunts!
CerysCrow....I've said it before and will say it again...your painting skill amazes me! Your sign (and newest tombstone) is of professional quality.

1031fan....fantastic entry! Really an eyecatcher, and I'm sure will be a favorite when you place it in your haunt this year. You have opened up a whole new avenue for disgustingly cool props.

Lagruesome....I am really impressed with your sign....the graphics turned out great for someone who not too long ago was worried about starting her first tombstone....the post is awesome! Congrats on getting the Hauntforum prize!

Can't wait to find out what the next contest will be....

how about giant dragons?!? :D

#23 ·
Yay everybody!

It's so much fun seeing who comes up with what in these challenges - it's a pleasure to see all of them.

Thanks to those who participate so that we can steal.... I mean thanks to everybody for sharing your ideas with us. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.