Haunt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last year we did the 2007 calendar.
http://www.hauntforum.com/showthread.php?t=5488&highlight=calendar+2007

Thanks to all for submitting pics. Yes it was late coming as I planned this well after Halloween.
This year, we have fine tuned it to get it done on time. Yes, my user name has changed since then, it was Hauntedwoodsong, but im still building this 2008 Halloween calendar!
Last year there were som problems with pics we wanted, so keep this in mind if you would like to submit your photo's and be in it.
Pic taken tips.
1. turn off the date stamp on ur camera...no pics with date stamps will be used.
2. use a tripod for max. quaility, especially at night.
3.dont submit photo's off the internet, send me the original file from ur camera. This was the biggest problem last year, as people were sending awesome pphoto's in but just sent a link to there site. We need the original file to adjust it for print quaility.
4. submit ur pics to [email protected]
5. dont submit any pics unless from ur haunt for 2008, no old ones please.
6.when submitting pics, be sure to include, name or haunt name if you would like, i require at least city and state to accompany pic's in the calendar.

I'll post the full 2007 calendar soon, unless someone beats me to it, hint, hint.
So u guys can see. Thanks again to all last year.
Also, looking like they may be cheaper this year. Last year a lot went out, and zero profit was made, it was something to help the haunt community.

-johnny

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Does the goodies ever end around here????
I am excited to submit, would be honored to be used and .....oh.... wait, that doesn't sound very good does it?
Well, you know what I mean!

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Dont you mean your name use to be Johnny_933 :D lol I'm be sure to get this years too! Probably wont submit lol Me and camera's don't get along lol
You silly girl!!!! I have some great shots of you!
If I submit, it will be of the "Halloween Version"....and not "me" in it!

·
Registered
988 Posts
Hey Scareshack. I don't have any pics of last years other than the page proof you sent me. The calendar turned out great - I know it was a lot of work for you but definitly worth it in the end. I have mine up at the office just in case not everybody knows I'm a Halloween nut! LOL!
Looking forward to this year's. Here's the pic from my page.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Same here DT! Doubt if any of my pics would be "worthy", but boy would I love to have a calender in my office right above my desk to look at everyday!

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Start sending them in around Halloween. Calendar is geared towards the home haunter.

Last year, there was a few that got a whole month, whilie a bunch of other got a mix of pix put in.

The calendar from last year has seince been deleted, but I will get some pics up soon from it.

Submit pics in jpg or psd format.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.