Haunt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
221 - 235 of 235 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
I'm confused Z-F. The voting thread says that it will close on thursday, but at the top of the poll results it says:
"This poll will close on 10-08-2008 at 07:15 PM"

Does voting end on wednesday or thursday?

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #222 ·
I'm confused Z-F. The voting thread says that it will close on thursday, but at the top of the poll results it says:
"This poll will close on 10-08-2008 at 07:15 PM"

Does voting end on wednesday or thursday?
It will close today (Wednesday). I posted the poll at the end of a very long day for me, so that's where that "oopsie" came from.

·
Muddled Moderator
28,242 Posts
Congrats Papa, Ghoul and Spanky. Dang that was a close contest. I think everyone who entered did a great job. Thanks to everyone who voted for my Ghoul Hounds, I had a blast making them. I can't wait until the next contest. This forum has some amazingly creative people.

·
Still scaring children
2,311 Posts
Congratulations to the winners!! Was that a close race or what? Wow! Look at the results, only one vote from having a tie for first and one vote seperating Spanky and I. Great entries everyone.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Nail Biter for sure. You know Blood, the more I look at Punkin' the more I think it might be good that he beat you. I'd hate to wake up in the middle of the night to see that lookin' over me. I think he could even creep out Chucky. LOL.

Great job everybody.

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #231 ·
I still have to go and validate that all voters followed the rules, so let's not get ahead of ourselves. I did have a person who broke the voting rules in the past which changed what the outcome appeared to be. :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
:googly:However it comes out, that was intense. Thanks to all that voted for Pyroach. No he/she is not for sale. I think I'll ask the wife if I can mount Pyroach over the firepace year round. What do ya think?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Would you mount him feet up or down? LOL !
If I was your wife, I certainly would let you put that on the wall for 1 year, as long as I got the bucky !
Congrats. Sorry to hear he's not for sale. I didn't think he would be. HEE HEE. Now I will have to figure out something else to get the mister for christmas! Enjoy !

Also congrats to the other two winners ! Excellent props !

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Awsome! what a great contest. I cant believe I made third! I thought you had me for sure there, Bloodhound. Congrats Papa and Ghoul. Oh and Ghoul- I told ya so!!!:D
*chuckles* I'll wait for the official word from ZF before I accept your 'told-you-so' ;) It was all very exciting.

Ive been fighting off a nasty little bug (no, not Papa Boo's roach ;) ) since Wednesday so it's back to the couch for me. I'll check in later to see what's happening with the final votes.

Until then, congrats! And thanks.

·
Muddled Moderator
28,242 Posts
I still have to go and validate that all voters followed the rules, so let's not get ahead of ourselves. I did have a person who broke the voting rules in the past which changed what the outcome appeared to be. :)
Zombie make sure no dead people voted! Even here on the haunt forum I don't think the cemetary vote counts. :)

Ghoul Friday I hope you're feeling better soon.

221 - 235 of 235 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.