Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 120 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Hurry Otaku. Hurry, or you will be late.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
You know most want to post at the deadline so nobody see's it until the last second. Except for those that have no waiting will power, like me :D
If I had a really awesome and amazing entry I would wait. But I really don't have to worry about someone stealing any part of my idea. Besides, if I post earlier, more people have time to look at my entry. LOL Right?

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
I had to redesign a major part of my prop it worked just as I designed it but it was not fast enough for what I wanted it to do. Next year I will get on it as soon as possible in case this happens again. I hope I can finish it in time

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Me too hpropman. Stay up all night if you need to. We don't mind if you are sleep deprived. As long as you get it finished.

·
A little bit bent...
3,232 Posts
Alright! Finally finished my entry and got a reasonable video. I'll post all in the morning!

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Otaku....Wake up! It's morning...somewhere! Post already!

·
Registered
462 Posts
Hope to get mine done by tomorrow. Got everything working together and playing together nicely today and even got my materials list done, just have to type it all in now and shoot the vid.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Sorry Guys it looks like I am going to have to bow out of the contest - I just do not have enough time to finish the prop by the deadline. I will finish it and still post it but it will not be ready for the contest. I tried my best but I keep getting stuck at work.

·
Super Moderator
64,103 Posts
Sorry Guys it looks like I am going to have to bow out of the contest - I just do not have enough time to finish the prop by the deadline. I will finish it and still post it but it will not be ready for the contest. I tried my best but I keep getting stuck at work.
Don't be sad, HP. Showroom will receive it with open and welcoming arms:)

101 - 120 of 137 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.