Haunt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

SPONSORED BY
Prizes have been furnished by the following fine Haunt Suppliers. Be sure to give them a look and buy one of their fine products this Halloween:

2010 TECHNOLOGICAL TERROR CHALLENGE WINNERS
Our first-ever tech-based competition has come to a close and I am proud to announce the winners, as chosen by you, the HauntForum community at large.

1. First Place: GOT's entry "The Squirming Worms" walks off with the big prize this time.
  2. Second Place: The second place prize goes to Otaku's entry "Animated Groundbreaker."
  3. Third Place: Third place honors go to Just Whisper and her entry "The Haunted Bookshelf."
Thanks to everyone who entered. Everyone who entered put forth a great effort and came up with some great motorized prop ideas. All of you boils and ghouls should be very proud of your hard work. I hope you all proudly display your creations at your haunts this year.

Prize vendors will be contacting the winners by PM or e-mail and your prizes will be mailed out shortly. Feel free to talk amongst yourselves. The discussion thread for this challenge is now closed and all further discussion should continue here.

That does it for this year's challenges. We hope you'll join us again in the Spring for the 2011 installation of the $20 Prop Challenge!

·
Super Moderator
64,107 Posts
Congrats to GOT, Otaku, and Just Whisper! Ya done good:)

·
Premium Member
3,232 Posts
I especially liked the variations on the crank ghost mechanisms. Lots of good ideas there. Bourno's Wake the Dead prop is going to be a big hit, as well! Congrats to all the entries!

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Thanks. It was fun to play in. And since I built 3 props for the competition before I got one I liked I got a lot done. LOL I am going to love my wallbreaker. thanks John. Otaku and Got, great job. I thought the competition was quite level and choosing was very hard.

·
Slowly Losing My Mind
2,820 Posts
I'm on vacation and just read about the winners tonight.

Congratulations GOT, Otaku & Just Wisper! Great props folks... you deserve to win. Very nice job!

·
Muddled Moderator
28,214 Posts
I somehow miss congratulating the winners and all the entries. Great job everyone.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts