Haunt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, new guy here (first time poster, long time haunter).

I just thought I would share a video I put together in October 2011 as a teaser/trailer for our annual Halloween Party.

It's based on the intro to the show True Blood. Having watched that show for a couple years I always thought it might be fun to incorporate that into a halloween party video, so this year I finally got around to it.

Here is the direct link as I'm not sure how to embed video's on the site yet. If anyone can tell me how to do that or embed the video into the thread it would be appreciated!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Awesome display. It would be great to see the real time video of some of the props. It looks like u have some awesome props.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Walter. I've had fun over the years putting some of those props together.

I need to pull the video files from this years party. Sadly I haven't done this yet.

Here's a link to my 2008 pre-party set-up which shows many of the props and layout. It's unedited (like 13 minutes long so you may want to skip around).

Halloween on Vimeo

·
Muddled Moderator
28,210 Posts
Great job on the teaser trailer. You did a good job matching the True Blood opening style.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts