Haunt Forum banner
201 - 215 of 215 Posts

· Registered
1,241 Posts
Thank you BMaskMaker, Ladysherry and Roxy. I am beginning to feel like I am on The Waltons...Thanks John Boy, Thanks Mary Ellen...LOL.

· Registered
723 Posts
Ok...I admit, I didn't read all the posts, but WHO won? I understand there were only three entries and 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners...which was which? BTW...I thought all 3 were great! And I guess it really doesn't matter 'cuz you're all winners...but just would really like to be in the loop...*sigh*

· Registered
1,241 Posts
Hey Zombie, are the prizes going out after you and Mrs Zombie get moved into your new place? No rush. I just wanted to check about it.

· IN MEMORIAM - A Wee Bit Wicked....
8,680 Posts
Whoever said that? It's still early yet. :)
:jol:Gosh! Cat_Bones reminds me of someone....hhhhmmmmm....who is it??? Uhm.....yes....someone.....who is it?.......let me think, let me think....Oh! It's me! She reminds me of me!:D Patience is virtue.....I keep repeating that over and over and over......

P.S. I am not telling you your business ZombieF...but there are only 281 days left......:D:p

· Registered
263 Posts
:jol:Gosh! Cat_Bones reminds me of someone....hhhhmmmmm....who is it??? Uhm.....yes....someone.....who is it?.......let me think, let me think....Oh! It's me! She reminds me of me!:D Patience is virtue.....I keep repeating that over and over and over......

P.S. I am not telling you your business ZombieF...but there are only 281 days left......:D:p
HAHA sorry super impatient i was excited to give this contest a try I'll try and rein it in lol :jol:

201 - 215 of 215 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.