Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
141 - 160 of 165 Posts

·
Stays Zesty in milk
4,472 Posts
That's so very cool, GOT! I love the plasma tower! 65$ seemed like a fortune at the beginning, but it just drained away... The good news is that you can add the lighting and anything else you want to it, 'cause ya' already submitted your entry. Again, great prop! Can't wait to see what else you end up doing with it.

·
Registered
487 Posts
I expected to be under budget because most of what I needed was under $2. How quickly it all added up. I am buying a small 2-way mirror and building a hollow L-shaped box with a bunch of lights. I will put the mirror at 45 degrees, have a fake neck stump (with wires) in the hidden side and my head in the other behind the mirror. Hopefully, I won't be too uncomfortable with my head in a box all evening. I bought one of those cheap voice changers so I can talk with the kids. I don't know if it will work out but it's worth a try.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #143 ·
I had a REALLY busy Friday and Satruday. I'm doing the final approvals and getting the poll off the ground as I type...

·
Clean "cut"
27,005 Posts
Each of the entries is soooo good. Choice will be HARD!

·
Super Moderator
64,107 Posts
Let the nail-biting begin!:D

·
Stays Zesty in milk
4,472 Posts
Vote for me & I'll make all kinds of wild promises, promises that I could never keep... like I'll give you a ride in my UFO to the moon base and all the cotton candy and minced mackerel you can eat, then travel through Q-space to the other side of the galaxy to meet up with the famous Splurg the Damp and the Squishy Squid dancers...:eek::googly::D

Hehehe.. vote for who ya' think is best, all the entries are super awesome, and I am having a very hard time deciding on who to vote for.

·
Super Moderator
64,107 Posts
You can vote for me, Zurgh! Oh wait, I didn't enter and I couldn't compete anyway even if I did:D:googly:

And I agree - wonderfully creative group of entries any mad scientist would be proud to have in her lab!

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #151 ·
We sure do. It's always a tight race though. We always get such great entries from the participants.

·
Super Moderator
64,107 Posts
Four more days left for voting - show your haunting civic duty and make your selections while there's still time:jol:

·
Stays Zesty in milk
4,472 Posts
Everyone who entered is a winner! (We got great new props we didn't have before the contest!) So are the people who enjoyed it, or were inspired by the entrys. Prejudgment congrats to all Y'all. I've chewed my nails up to the shoulder blades following the contest... Every contestant had such great entries!:D

·
Registered
47 Posts
Shesh, now that I got my bubbler done and the instructible up, I can see what all I have left to do this month, in sooo little time. This competition was so much fun and really helped me tone my methods. Thanks for the opportunity!

·
Registered
487 Posts
I loved the bubbler. Thought that one was going to win. You should fill an additional test tube with Great Stuff and maybe have a large plastic spider leg coming out of it (just for the biohazard feel).

·
Registered
264 Posts
Congrats GOT that prop was amazing!! All the contestants did a great job i had such a hard time choosing

·
Registered
487 Posts
I would like to thank the Academy, the Mad Science Fair sponsors and my assistant for his donations. Love you Mom! Hope this makes up for that buzz saw incident. I was sure I could make it grow back...

·
Stays Zesty in milk
4,472 Posts

Congrats GOT and LilMissSunshine! Both of your props were fabulous! Cy-gore wants to party it up with ya'!:googly::D

·
Slowly Losing My Mind
2,820 Posts
A big congratulations to GOT!

And a special congratulations to the runners ups, Lil Miss Sunshine and Zurgh!
I think you two should wrestle for 3rd place. Don't take this personal Zurgh but I think LMS could win. I think she's a wolf in sheep's clothing and you're too much of a gentleman.

141 - 160 of 165 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.