Haunt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

2013 MAD SCIENCE FAIR WINNERS
The second and final prop-building competition of 2013 has come to a close. The voting this time was a real back-and-forth nailbiter between the top three spots and wound up in a tie for second place. The tie was broken by a simple coin toss. The username alphabetically first was assigned "heads" and the second name alphabetically was assigned "tails." The winner of the coin toss takes second place, and the loser third.

1. First Place: With 30 votes is GOT's Entry, a sloppy pile of goo consisting of eyeballs, a brain, ear, tongue and an apparatus to hold it together... Yuck!
  2. Second Place: Second place with 22 votes (and winner of the coin toss!) is Zurgh's Entry "Cygore." Everyone needs a re-animated, psychic, cybernetic, zombie lab assistant, right?
  3. Third Place: Rounding out the top three with 22 votes is LittleMissSunshine's Entry, a test tube bubbler. Excellent job!
Thank you from HauntForum to everyone who entered. We have again been shown how creative our users can be within the confines of a pre-defined theme. Everyone should be very proud of their hard work.

The prize donors will be contacting the winners by PM or e-mail and your prizes will be mailed out shortly.

Feel free to talk amongst yourselves. The discussion thread for this challenge is now closed and all further discussion should continue here.

That's all for this year. We hope to see you all back here and ready to go in 2014 with our annual "$20 Prop Challenge!"

·
Slowly Losing My Mind
2,820 Posts
Congratulations you three!
This must be a first for a 2nd place tie.
I think Zombie-F used a two headed coin.:D

·
Registered
723 Posts
Congratulations to everyone...those that won and those who didn't,
but are still winners! Great job all of you! Great creativity...made it hard to vote.

·
Super Moderator
64,107 Posts
Congratulations, GOT, Zurgh, and LittleMissSunshine! Now get back to work on your Halloween set ups:D

·
Headless & Haunting
4,767 Posts
Congratulations to everyone - there were some really interesting props in that comp.

·
Stays Zesty in milk
4,472 Posts
Thank you Hauntforum, Stolloween, Spectral Illusions and Zombie-F for providing the contest & the wonderful prizes!

Thank you DreadKnightWife & kevin242 for your participation, great entries you two!

Congrats and thanks to LittleMissSunshine & GOT, excellent work!

And to all the Zesty Party Peeps out there in the haunted internet land, thanks for your time!

Congratulations, GOT, Zurgh, and LittleMissSunshine! Now get back to work on your Halloween set ups:D
Already getting the setup out early, RoxyB. Should be up & running by mid-next week... got zombies all over the place...:eek::googly::D

·
Premium Member
3,232 Posts
Congrats to the winners! Very creative stuff, this place never ceases to amaze me with the depth of imagination of the members here. Looking forward to getting in the next competition.

·
IN MEMORIAM - A Wee Bit Wicked....
8,670 Posts
:jol: Congratulations everyone! The entries really amazed me and I loved seeing all the cool things you guys made. Just awesomeness!:D

·
Premium Member
3,232 Posts
Otaku, I was surprised you didn't have something in your closet for this. Seemed right up your alley.
It's been a busy, crazy year. Three different employers, contract work up in WA, lots of travel. I had to back out of the Secret Reaper over on the other forum, too; just no time to give it the attention it needed. But I'll be back for the 2014 competitions!

·
Player of Paste
1,788 Posts
Congratulations to the winners, some truly creative entries....put all of these together in one scene and you would have the ultimate Mad Lab. Everyone raised the bar in this challenge, great job!

·
Batty Beautiful
5,633 Posts
Freaking awesome! Congrats to all the entrants and to the winners!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts