Haunt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
IN MEMORIAM - A Wee Bit Wicked....
8,670 Posts
:jol:Wow!! Highbury you look amazing....so ready for your next "feeding" to be sure...every day....I am just so grateful my name isn't 'Barbara'....really nice make up..and as always...your 'zombie eyes' just blow me away!;)

·
Super Moderator
64,107 Posts
Man, I hope I never run into you in a dark alley looking like that:jol:

·
Clean "cut"
27,003 Posts
That is the stuff nightmares are made of! Good job!

·
Headless & Haunting
4,767 Posts
Awesome job and those contacts are wicked!

·
Necro Rising
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks, everybody! I had ordered some new contact lenses, but of course they didn't show up in time. They actually arrived at my house at about the same time this picture was taken 200 miles away. D'oh! At least I got to use some of my new makeup and brushes...

·
H.B.I.C.
9,101 Posts
Oh man, you people who are so good with this makeup continue to creep me out! I'm not afraid of much, but you zombie people are truly frightening. Nice job Highbury!

·
Necro Rising
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The new contact lenses that I had ordered finally showed up and I had a chance to pop them in. I think these things are going to be even better than the white out lenses!

·
IN MEMORIAM - A Wee Bit Wicked....
8,670 Posts
:jol:Oh wow! I LOVE THOSE! I like the red rims with yellow, nice choice.:D

·
Super Moderator
64,107 Posts
Those are a little more subtle than the in-your-face whiteout lenses, which gives them a creep-up-on-you creepiness. You should wear them to work and see how many second takes you get:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts