Haunt Forum banner
81 - 100 of 139 Posts

·
Super Moderator
64,189 Posts
^I believe that's been acceptable in previous contests since those types of coupons are so common and frequently used. Hauntiholik can give an official ruling.

·
Super Moderator
64,189 Posts
Spooky1 may be posting something in the near future.....:jol:

·
User Title Already Taken
2,237 Posts
So I have a prop I want to submit but I need a question answered. I had a spray foam form made up. I found a spray foam installer which are in most areas and he sprayed a concrete tube form for me for a couple bucks, the cost of foam ( he actually sprayed it for me 7 times, I may have made 7 of the same tube shape). Can I use that or is that not easily gotten?

·
IN MEMORIAM - A Wee Bit Wicked....
8,670 Posts
:jol:I'm cheering for everyone...unless I pull a couple of all nighters, I'm doomed. I'm waiting for clay to dry....:rolleyes:

The good news is, even if I fail, I'll still have a really cool prop for Halloween. So please Roxy, don't think I'm not trying....it's just really, really hard for me to conform to rules and time limits. You guys are so GREAT!!!:D

·
Registered
736 Posts
That's why I stayed away from paper mache or anything that takes drying--our humidity means that stuff that should take hours takes days (if it ever dries at all).

Looking forward to seeing your prop even if it comes after the deadline.

·
Super Moderator
64,189 Posts
Not buyin' it, P5 - get crackin'!:googly:

·
Clean "cut"
27,468 Posts
Rah, Rah P5 and you too spinwitch, you can do it!!

·
Ghost Maker
3,014 Posts
I have been sooooo busy at work and family, but I am going to try to pull something together over the next 3 days. I could use a break from reality, and building a prop is an ideal way to accomplish that. Now if I can only keep the insanity going the next 3 days. I checked, at least I have the 30 posts covered.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I honestly have only a vague idea of what I'm going to do but I think there is some potential....I think I can crank it out if I have a pretty late night with a hairdryer.

·
Super Moderator
64,189 Posts
^Do some posting while you're running the hairdryer, because you're still not up to the 30 new posts you need to qualify for entry:jol: At the moment you have 16 posts that were made since March 2 of this year.

·
Registered
736 Posts
I have been sooooo busy at work and family, but I am going to try to pull something together over the next 3 days. I could use a break from reality, and building a prop is an ideal way to accomplish that. Now if I can only keep the insanity going the next 3 days. I checked, at least I have the 30 posts covered.
Yay, Johnny--go for it.

You other two--use more hairdryers--and fans--and blow on it!

·
Super Moderator
64,189 Posts
Go, Johnny, go!:jol:

·
User Title Already Taken
2,237 Posts
well shoot. I submitted a thread but it is only partially done as I am limited to 5 pictures. Now I need to sort out how to get it approved to add the second and third post as right now it doesn't make sense. haha

·
Super Moderator
64,189 Posts
^Same thing happened to Hairazor. She ended up creating three threads for the same reason:)

Go ahead and submit the additional information now. Hauntiholik will be able to merge everything into one thread for you when she reviews your submission.

·
Clean "cut"
27,468 Posts
I say the more entries the merrier so I am rooting for all of you to finish your prop and get it submitted, Go Haunters Go!!!

·
Registered
736 Posts
It turned out that the Giant Scampi must have been a larva. He has completed his metamorphosis and is all grown up! Pictures and writeup will be submitted this evening.

81 - 100 of 139 Posts