Haunt Forum banner
101 - 120 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
OK--got it submitted (took three messages to do it all)

Now to get back to the living room--it's still a mess from the kitchen update last week (all the kitchen stuff got dumped in there) but a took a break to make my prop.

·
Muddled Moderator
28,242 Posts
Mine's in now too! :). I don't know why I wait until there's less than a week to go before I decide I'll join in.

·
Super Moderator
64,189 Posts
^Maybe it's one of those "I work better under pressure" things?:jol:

·
Super Moderator
64,189 Posts
You've got at least 24 hours to throw something together - plenty of time:D

·
Super Moderator
64,189 Posts
Well, it's not going to happen for me, as we say at work "Overcome by Events". Good luck everyone.
Awww, bummer, HJ:(. I so look forward to seeing your creations.

The only good thing about your not entering a prop is that the rest of us now have a shot at first place:googly:

·
IN MEMORIAM - A Wee Bit Wicked....
8,670 Posts
:undecidekin:I'm out for this challenge. I was going to try to pull an all day prop session today, but at 1:30 am this morning, our house at the coast was broken into, AGAIN. We had to drive two and half hours away to meet with the investigators on this latest break in so they could fingerprint the house and we could secure the broken windows. I'm so sick of criminals and break ins and unethical people. :(

:)Way to go all you guys who entered, I shouldn't wait for the last minute every time. I will post my prop in the "How To" thread and the "Showroom" thread when I get her done. She will be a new ghost for my graveyard. Yay to all the participants though....there were some really wonderful creations this time!:D Hats off to you all, I loved each and every prop!:D

·
Super Moderator
64,189 Posts
Woo hoo, way to go, Hog! Talk about performance under pressure!:jol:

·
Clean "cut"
27,468 Posts
Sad P5, Happy The-Hog-Flu

101 - 120 of 139 Posts