Haunt Forum banner
121 - 139 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Well, I posted the 1st half of the post but the it said something about having to wait for admin approval. Couldn't post all of it

·
Super Moderator
64,190 Posts
If you need to post additional information, go ahead and add it as another thread. Hauntiholik will merge it into one thread when she reviews your submission. You got the message because the threads for the contest go immediately into Moderated mode as soon as they are posted. That's why no one can see them until they are approved. Well, I can, but I'm special:googly:

·
Registered
746 Posts
If you need to post additional information, go ahead and add it as another thread. Hauntiholik will merge it into one thread when she reviews your submission. You got the message because the threads for the contest go immediately into Moderated mode as soon as they are posted. That's why no one can see them until they are approved. Well, I can, but I'm special:googly:
OK, Thanks Roxy. I just posted the 2nd half.......with 5 minutes to spare. Posted it all at 11:55pm my time!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Well I should have known that paper mash wasn't going to dry in time. I have fallen victim to the "ran out of times because x." I applied the first coat to my monster box on friday and it's still not dry! Oh well. I have still been bitten by the inspiration bug. I've got a lot of fun new props I want to try. Plus once this sucker dries I still have to finish it...Congrats on everyone who entered, though! Your stuff is all amazing.....

·
Super Moderator
64,190 Posts
Glad you were able to get your prop in, THF, and with five minutes to spare, too:jol:

·
Batty Beautiful
5,633 Posts
Well, dammit. I didn't even know about this prop contest. I'm going to go cry now.

·
Super Moderator
64,190 Posts
23 people have voted so far on the props for the contest. For anyone who hasn't voted (you know who you are:D), there's still time to make your choices before the polls close.

·
Muddled Moderator
28,242 Posts
It's a tight race and anyone could win!

·
IN MEMORIAM - A Wee Bit Wicked....
8,670 Posts
:jol:I am a dork and did not follow the rules...I only chose one, like an idiot and hit the VOTE button. What a goofball I can be at times. Sorry 2nd and 3rd place, I was no help to you at all....:( But I do think all the entries were creative and cool. Yay for everyone!!!:D

·
Muddled Moderator
28,242 Posts
Last day of voting. Remember you can vote for up to 3 entries.

·
Registered
950 Posts
Wow! Just voted and it was a hard decision. Great work everyone!

I simply had too much going on and not enough time to complete my entry. Hope to get in on the next one. :)

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Such a close contest, I voted for three but kinda wish I could have voted for six. Seriously everyone who entered really great work!! ;) :D

·
Registered
736 Posts
Sigh . . . me and the Wyvern are going to go sulk in the swamp . . .

Seriously--without the impetus of this competition the Wyvern never would have been born, so I'm happy. As usual, I'm blown away by the creativity and resourcefulness shown in these props. Kudos all around!

·
Muddled Moderator
28,242 Posts
Thought I had a chance to win, but Hairazor sprinted past me at the end.:D:jol:

·
Clean "cut"
27,468 Posts
And that's ^ why they call me the naughty one

·
Super Moderator
64,190 Posts
^it was that pair of scissors you threw at him in the last yard of the race - threw him off stride:D:googly:

121 - 139 of 139 Posts